Hey everyone! You know what time it is: It's Back To School! What better way to celebrate than with some BTS goodies!
I was paired up with Stephanie from Mrs. D's Corner for this fun BTS Survival Kit Exchange!
Stephanie did such a beautiful job with my box! She is such a peach.
I took some pictures on the day that I received my box, thinking that I had everything.
So, I did what every good teacher does! I put all of my new goodies away in my room for use!
Then, I discovered that I hadn't taken pictures of EVERYTHING!
1. This is what my box looked like when it arrived! I couldn't wait!
2. I am a book ADDICT! I have no idea how Stephanie knew that I didn't have this one!
3. This dry eraser is so much fun! I almost hate to use it.
4. Green is my FAVORITE color! These fun sticky letters great!
5. Who doesn't need expo markers? I love the fun colors!
Stephanie also got me some Ticonderoga pencils, which all teachers know are THE BEST!
Some fun colored pens (who doesn't like fun colored pens) and...
A GIFT CARD FROM TARGET!
I have spent it already on some fun things for my classroom!
She was such a fun partner! Thank you soooooooo much Stephanie!
You want to see some other Back To School Survival Kits?
You can check them out here: