Okay! So 10 random things about me. What could I tell you that would be remotely interesting?
1. I am an avid reader. I am also a very fast reader. My husband says that it is hard keeping me in books. My eldest son has inherited this trait from me, it is really hard to keep him in books! :)
2. I am a critter fanatic. I would have a million pets if we had the space. Right now we have 4 cats and a dog. We love them all dearly.
3. I am a little obsessed with the color green.
4. I just recently quit biting my fingernails. This is quite an accomplishment for me as I am 38 years old.
5. I am married to the most wonderful man that I know and I have 2 awesome sons (my eldest told me that everyone needed to know that!)
6. I have been teaching now for 13 years. The two years were kindergarten, the next two were multi-age K-1 in a year round school, the next 5 in all day K, and for the last 4 I have been a second grade teacher. I hope to retire a second grade teacher!
7. I am a huge children's book fan. I don't have a classroom library, my whole classroom is my library. You will see when I post pictures tomorrow!
8. My taste in music is a little eclectic. My two favorites are They Might Be Giants and Nine Inch Nails.
9. By weird coincidence I have 4 sets of kiddos this year with the same birthdays.
hate greatly dislike cooking. I would rather do almost anything else.
That's all she wrote folks! Now join us! Link up!